Tuesday, August 6, 2013

TU ME MANQUES




Insanity is creeping over.  I feel cold from head to toe.  There's a silent cry from within.  My mind still wonders why... this feeling I have for you never changes.  You're probably gone now and never coming back... so why am I still here?  You're still in every dream I have.  You're still in my thoughts everyday. And my heart still smiles when you look at me. 

I've been through this journey for so long and when I'm walking now... I missed you walking by my side.  I'm replaying those moments in my head and it brings me into tears.  My heart has been shattered into pieces and I'm picking them up to put myself together so when you come around, you can still see the smile from my face that you used to adore.

It's been a while.  Yes, I can see you but I can barely feel you.  I guess it's the worst way to miss someone. So near but yet so far.  Sometimes I thought I see the light in your eyes.  It makes me want to wish harder... 

I have friends, family and other people that I can talk to.  But I'd rather have those empty, nonsense conversations with you.  

I can go anywhere, do anything & be with anyone to pass my time but I'd rather waste my time with you! And I don't care if we were just sitting in the overpass or walking in the flood water as long as I'm with you.

What I'm trying to say is... I really missed you so bad that I wish I could go back to the days when we're really happy.  I wish it's not this hard... and complicated.  T_T   I just can't bear the pain of losing you cause I don't know what I am without you... And everyday, I hold on to that feeling that someday you'll come back for me...  I wish you'd come back for me...


No comments:

Post a Comment