Wednesday, October 23, 2013

TYLER KNOTT GREGSON'S COLLECTION

I'm a big fan of Tyler Knott.  Once I started reading his works, I became hooked.  It's probably because we shared the same intense feelings towards someone that we yearn to be with....  


"I wonder how many," he whispered, glancing up, out, and beyond even the mountains in the distance. 
"How many what?" she wondered.
"More…how many more of these we’ll miss together."
The Pastel Fading of Early Summer Light (by TylerKnott)

I write every day
hoping that there is a chance
you will read them too.

What letters will fit
that form the words that tell you
how Much I love you?

How loud must I scream?
How long must I wait alone,
for you to find me?

Will those arms find me?
Will these arms wrap around you?
Will they meet here soon?

A bed is so cold
without you here to fill it.
A night is so dark.

Can’t you understand,
I don’t want another hand?
Can’t you see it’s you?

Longer the nights grow
and colder with it this bed.
Warm it. Light me. Now.

What will fill the dark
if not the light inside you?
What will shine on me?

Empty and hollow,
exhausted but waiting here
for your hand in mine.

Look close at my hands,
try to tell me they aren’t made
for holding you close.

Let’s just stay in bed
and we’ll let the day dissolve.
Let’s stay lost in sheets.

Can I trust these eyes,
when you’re still lying here and
the morning has come?

Grab tight the fabric
and wrap it in your fingers,
hold me close to you.

Somehow you bring out
the best of all things in me,
hiding for so long.

I hope you can see
how very hard I’m trying
to ease this aching.

I wanted your smile,
I wanted honest laughter,
all because of me.

It’s coming again,
the chill and frozen morning,
will you be there too?

Were I your shadow,
then come sunshine or moonlight,
we’d be together.


Visit http://tylerknott.com/ for more of his amazing collections

No comments:

Post a Comment