Monday, October 21, 2013

IF ONLY...

It's worst than I thought.

I thought I was getting better at this.  It only took one picture then all of the walls I've built came crashing down on me.  I can't sleep.  I cried and cried.  Morning came and I still found myself crying, wondering when this pain will go away.   I feel helpless... I want to give up.

The truth is I can't lose you but letting go is the only choice I have.  I know I can never compete with her. What our memories compared to the ones you've got.  But you're everything to me and those memories are the best days of my life.  I guess love isn't really enough.

Why can't I just throw all our memories away?
Why am I still holding on to you?
Didn't I give you enough?

I don't know how to get through this.  I wonder if it's better to leave this city and forget all about this.
I wonder if you could see my tears and hear me now... will you be able to sleep?

If only I could remove this from my system, then it will be easier to say hello to you everyday.
I'll be able to look at you even when you're with her without feeling hurt.
My friends could be happier around me and I won't feel like I've been left alone.

If only...





No comments:

Post a Comment