Friday, February 1, 2013

WHEN IT'S REAL, YOU CAN'T WALK AWAY!

"But you're here... cause you're crazy about him! I get it okay? I mean, what's not to love? Listen... take it from someone who's been around for a long time.  When it's real, you can't walk away!" Lexi told Elena in Season 1 of The Vampire Diaries.  


It was 2 years ago when I started watching my favorite vampire series and Lexi's words struck me. I guess she was right.  Forty six months of constant battle between my heart and my mind and look where I am now... I'm still here!  I tried to stay away. I denied my feelings. I dated other guys. I fought with him. I make myself believe that I hated him.  But whatever I do, it always leads me back to him.

There were times when I would hate myself.  But when I think it over, I become amazed of my will to wait, my strength to hold on and how much I loved him despite of the consequences.

It was hard, but love is all about taking risks and sacrifices.  I knew it would cause me pain and disappointments.  Damn I was right!  I was stupid but I've never felt so happy in my life!



No comments:

Post a Comment