Saturday, September 28, 2013

DEAR SEPTEMBER


Same room, same table, same chair
Same people, same work, same scenario
Everything is the same
Except for me and you.

I walk these streets alone in a cold September rain
I watched the glow from the pavement,
My heart remembers a familiar ache
I guess I would never learn to forget.

In the stillness of the night I cry on these sheets
I shouted for his name but he no longer hear me
I prayed and begged on my knees
I questioned God and blame myself for everything.

I tried to see the reason beyond this pain
I tried to see the world for what it is
And accept the fact that I am alone again
But never a day goes by that I didn't weep.

For months, I've been searching for another soul
But all I do is to burn bridges down
I hope that one day he would knock on my door
But all I hear is a deafening sound.

He no longer look into my eyes
He no longer walks me home
He said we're still friends but he no longer cares
Maybe he doesn't love me anymore.

And there was my deepest fear,
I don't know how to fix myself anymore,
I am lost in an old memory,
God please heal my heart and soul.

Here comes September, everything's the same
And everything has changed.
I am sorry for hurting you in all kinds of ways
I am sorry for I am still hurt and confused.

And there's only one echo in my head
It's you... my love, my sweetest mistake
But if you could only stay
If you could only reach for me again.

Dear September, I still miss you...
You're everything that I ever wanted
I'm sorry I know I shouldn't but I still love you
And I forever and always will...


No comments:

Post a Comment