Saturday, June 8, 2013

DEAR MR. BLUE,

"It was late afternoon, we're on the 28th floor.  We're having some small talks while doing some work.  It's been a while and it was really nice to spend some time alone with you again.  Then I gaze out the window and saw a heart shaped cloud... I smiled and when I look back at you, I loved how you stared back.  These little things mean the most to me!  If only I could freeze the moment...but I can only enjoy it while it lasted!"

I know I shouldn't be here... but there are some things that I would like to tell you.  It breaks my heart to see you go and I tried to hide it everyday when we're together cuz I have to be strong.  I smiled, I laughed, I acted like everything is fine... but there's still this empty feeling that my eyes cannot hide.  When you look into my eyes I hope you see how I still need you in my life.  I just can't simply go on without you in it. You've been a biggest part of me that I don't want to lose. And yet you chose to walk away though I know somewhere in your heart you feel my pain.

And these memories won't stop haunting me.  They filled my mind every night.  I held myself tight wishing that they would just go away.  I tried to sleep but then I'll find you in my dreams.  And when I woke up, there were already tears in my eyes.  

She loves you, you love her... and there's no place for me there.  I knew that a long time ago but last year was different.  Destiny has brought us together.  We shared beautiful memories that I thought would never happen. You held me so close to you and in that moment I knew it was meant to be!  I felt your heart and I've never been so happy in my life!  You were my best friend and my lover.  I thought we could make it but you didn't fought for our love.  I am left alone in the cold.

I missed the person that I loved the most, the person that I came to know, the person who said he loved me! And it pains me to see you everyday pretending not to care.  I am trying to save us but I cannot do it alone.

I hope someday you will find me in the corners of your heart.  And when you walk these streets at night, I hope you remember how we painted it with laughter and memories.  And when you go back to that bar, I hope you remember how it's us against the world. And when you pick up that guitar, I hope you remember the songs we used to sing.  And when it rains, I hope you remember how we held each other tight and how we promised not to let go. And before you sleep tonight, I hope you missed me.... remember when I kissed you goodnight and when I told you I loved you so much. ='(  I'm not gonna lie... I still hope to see your eyes light up for me and that your heart remembers to love me again.  If ever that time comes, then I know you really are meant for me.  

But if not, I don't know how I'll survive but I'll live.  Promise me that you'll have a good life and that you're happy with the choices that you make cuz that's what I wanted for you.  Just know that I have loved you with everything that I am!





No comments:

Post a Comment